Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Back in Stride Again

Hi, guys! I was gone for forever (which doesn't matter much because I have no audience at this point), and I really have no excuse. I got depressed, got lazy...I got to the biggest size I have ever been -- almost 200 pounds. Far too large for my small 5'4 frame.

I'm tired of this. I'm tired of clothes not fitting, spaces getting tighter, stairs feeling steeper, and just not feeling like myself. I know I can do this. I know I can look better, feel sexier, live longer. I know it doesn't have to be this way.

I've started using a free 5k program on my Runkeeper app to get me moving again. Yesterday I ran (mostly walked) 1.5 miles. Today I'll do some cross training with a Jillian Michaels DVD and then tomorrow I'm scheduled to run intervals. I hope you'll join me on this new and exciting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment