Pages

Monday, January 20, 2014

Guess Who's Back? Ripped in 30 Week 1, Day 1

Hey, everyone. I know I dropped off the face of the earth for a bit, a lot was going on. But now my weight is getting a wee bit out of hand (last I checked I was 184.8 lbs). For me that's waaaaay too close to 200, which would be far too high for my height and body type.

Since it's cold and I HATE running in cold weather, I'm taking a breather from the Couch to 5k program until it gets warmer or I have access to a treadmill. In the meantime, I will be doing Jillian Michaels' Ripped in 30 video. I think the farthest I've ever gone on it was Week 2 or 3, but this time I'm determined to finish all 4 weeks and see what results I get! Here are some starting stats:

Weight: 184.8 lbs
Waist: 38 inches
Thigh: 28 inches
Bust: 43 inches
Arm: 15 inches

So a few comments on my first day -- OUCH! The first day is always the hardest, and I really struggled through the cardio intervals especially. I know my endurance will build back up over time, but it's disheartening to have such a hard time with this workout when I used to be able to do it relatively easily. I'm glad to be back on a workout regimen, though, my stress level has lowered and I have lots more energy. Once I get used to working out every day, I will slowly start adjusting my diet -- I've gotten very carried away with the sugar portions lately and it needs to stop ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment